2013 Toyota Corolla Specs, Review, and Pictures
2013 Toyota Corolla Specs, Review, and Pictures – 2013 Toyota Corolla is a comfortable ride, quiet cabin, convenience features, driving refinement, and fuel efficient sedan. The base price Corolla starts at $16,130 and available in three trim levels ; L, LE, and S. The Corolla competes with Honda Civic, Kia Forte, and Volkswagen Jetta.
2013 Toyota Corolla powered by a 1.8-liter DOHC 4-cylinder with VVT-i which produces 132 horsepower and 128 lb-ft of torque. This engine mated to a five-speed manual transmission (also available four-speed Electronically Controled automatic Transmission with intelligence) and front-wheel drive system. The EPA fuel economy is rated at 26 pg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway.
Here is the video of 2013 Toyota Corolla’s review :
- Base engine size: 1.8 L
- Cam type: Double overhead cam (DOHC)
- Cylinders: inline 4
- Valves: 16
- Valve timing: Variable
- Torque: 128 ft-lbs. @ 4400 rpm
- Horsepower: 132 hp @ 6000 rpm
- Turning circle: 35.4 ft.
- Base engine type: gas
- Drive type: front wheel drive
- Transmission: 5-speed manual
- Fuel type: gas
- Fuel type: regular unleaded
- Fuel tank capacity: 13.2 gal.
- Range in miles (cty/hwy): 356.4/448.8 mi.
- EPA mileage est. (cty/hwy): 27/34 mpg
- Width: 69.4 in.
- Height: 57.7 in.
- Length: 180.0 in.
- Ground clearance: 5.8 in.
- Front track: 60.2 in.
- Rear track: 60.4 in.
- Wheel base: 102.4 in.
- Cargo capacity, all seats in place: 12.3 cu.ft.